The primary function of this role is to effectively and efficiently supervise, coordinate and manage activities of a retail and concrete block manufacturing factory, ensuring all standards and deadlines are achieved in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations which includes receiving, issuing, storing and inventory control.
- Provide excellent customer service by guiding customers and resolving customer complaint.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in producing concrete blocks.
- Prepare necessary paperwork, administer invoices and maintain proper records of all documents.
- Inspect and ensure proper maintenance of machines and equipment’s at the factory.
- Supervise collections, loading and offloading vehicles.
- Responsible for the performance and quality output at the factory.
- Ensure compliance to factory procedures and policies and adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Other related duties assigned by management.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Management or Retail or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a supervisory position, preferably in retail of building materials or in managing a block manufacturing factory.
- Applicant should also have basic knowledge operating and maintaining various concrete block machines.
- Familiar with types of building materials and products required to make the various concrete blocks/products.
- Proven experience in managing a labor staff of 10 or more.
- Excellent leadership skills to motivate and manage a team.
- Previous customer service experience.
- A strong communicator in English and any other native language.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in entering and maintaining information on a computer.
Schedule: Monday to Saturday.
Work Location: Oyarifa, Accra
Salary: Attractive Remuneration
Job Type:1 year Contract subject to renewal.
Work Remotely: No
Qualified candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. State the job title as the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.