SALES /MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
An energetic and high performing sales representative will act as an intermediary between Bazonta Group and its customers. The sales representative will identify prospective customers, provide appropriate products, services and solutions in order to generate sales and drive growth.
- Identify new customers and develop long-lasting relationship with customers.
- Set and achieve sales target in line with company’s goal.
- Address customer complaints and report to the supervisor.
- Periodic reports on new products, techniques, prices, sales activities and competitive advantages to management.
- Carry out sales and marketing activities.
- Maintain accurate records of all customers, sales, scheduled customer appointments and complaints.
- Prepare periodic reports.
- Other related duties assigned by management.
- Ideal candidate should have a minimum of Diploma in a related field.
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar role.
- Proven sales experience.
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytical skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to present and introduce products to clients.
- Computer literate.
Work Location: Accra
Salary: Attractive Salary and Commission.
Job Type:6months contract.
Work Remotely: No.
Qualified candidate should forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com . State the job title as the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.