The Accounts Clerk/Cashier is responsible for providing reliable services for the finance function of the company.
- Handle cash, cheque and card transactions.
- Keep and maintain accurate records of revenue and expense of the company.
- Bookkeeping, receipts and budgeting.
- Keep supplier accounts up to date and answer queries.
- Daily balancing, reconciliation of accounts.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly report of transactions.
- Process payroll, cash advances, staff claims,petty cash and other related expense.
- Prepare and submit SSNIT, GRA payments.
- Other related duties assigned by management.
- Ideal candidate should have a minimum of Diploma in a related field.
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and skill in Cashiering/Petty Cash Management.
- Strong analytical skills, and be meticulous.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literate, experience in the use of accounting software.
Schedule; Monday to Saturday
Work Location: Oyarifa, Accra
Salary: Attractive Remuneration
Job Type:1 year Contract subject to renewal.
Work Remotely: No
Qualified candidate should forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.