BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
The business development manager will be responsible for activities that supports growth and overall expansion of the business.
- Work with company executives to develop strategies and set achievable goals for the business.
- Identify potential customers, and getting them interested in our offered products and services.
- Create proposals for new and existing clients.
- Research and identify new opportunities, carry out sales forecast and analysis.
- Periodic reports on sales activities and performance.
- Carry out sales and marketing activities.
- Closes business deals.
- Prepare periodic reports on competitors, new developments and recommendations to create competitive advantage.
- Other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Energetic and ambitious
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Great analytical skills.
- Good networking skills
- Convincing Personality and committed to producing good results
- Computer literate.
Work Location: Accra
Salary: Attractive Remuneration.
Job Type: Contract
Work Remotely: No.
Qualified candidate should forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.