Work closely with the Managing Director to provide administrative support for the smooth running of the company.
- Receive calls and handle request and queries
- Communicate with stakeholders on behalf of the company.
- Arrange travel and accommodation when necessary.
- Maintain an effective filing system for the company.
- Prepare reports, letters memos, summaries and other materials and distribute to relevant stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Provide timely and appropriate feedback and response to requests both internal and external.
- Manage office stationery and other expenses.
- Organize meetings, events and make appointments.
- Other related duties assigned.
- Ideal candidate should have a minimum of a
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and work without close supervision.
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self motivated.
- Computer literate.
Work Location: Accra
Salary: Attractive Salary.
Job Type:6months contract.
Work Remotely: No.
Qualified candidate should forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com . State the job title as the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.